Mental Health Support for Students experiencing Loss, Loneliness, Relationship Stress, Anxiety, Depression and other Losses.
“Grief is the normal and natural response to loss of any kind.”
Our Services are Free & Confidential:
One to One Sessions
Support Groups and School Presentations are a 4-week Program covering the following:
- How to share your story & ask for help
- Coping Skills
- Relationship Tools
- Resolving Conflict
Sometimes incompleteness is caused by our actions or non-actions. Other times it is caused by circumstances out of our control.
Incompleteness is any undelivered emotional communication.
“You may be incomplete if any of these are true:
- If you are unwilling to think about or talk about someone who has hurt you, that may signify unresolved grief.
- If fond memories turn painful, you may be experiencing unresolved grief.
- If you want to talk only about positive aspects of the relationship, it might be unresolved grief.
- If you want to talk only about negative aspects of the relationship, it might be unresolved grief.”
The Grief Recovery Method Handbook by John W. James & Russell Friedman